Jack Cole, Director of Design at Motivate Design, talks about how to source people for user discovery, what questions to ask them, and what metrics and qualitative feedback to look out for.
- What is user research and how can it help product managers? (1:35)
- How would you conduct user research for a consumer application? (2:17)
- What should product managers look for while conducting user interviews? (4:34)
- What are the most common pitfalls in user research? (6:12)
- How can product managers evangelize user research within a large organization? (8:11)