Sarah Doody, user experience designer and product strategist, speaks about the role of storytelling in product management and how data informs UX decisions.
- Where does Sarah think user experience and product management intersect? (6:06)
- How does data inform UX decisions? (8:10)
- Some of the most common mistakes teams make in regards to UX. (10:50)
- What is “micro-feedback” and how does it fit into UX? (14:46)
- Storytelling as an important function for product managers. (19:00)
- What are the best practices Sarah recommends for PM’s to collaborate with UI/UX designers? (23:53)