Daniel Elizalde, Author, Product Leader and Stanford Professor, explores the potential of the internet of things, the impact it will have on product teams, and why collaboration is the key to success.
- What is the Internet of Things (IoT), and what impact will it have on businesses and consumers? (3:50)
- What are the most important applications of IoT? (5:20)
- From a product management perspective, what’s unique about incorporating IoT devices? (7:35)
- What is your framework for developing IoT products? (9:10)
- How does user feedback fit into the process of developing IoT products? (12:30)
- What are best practices for collaborating when a product requires both software and hardware? (14:30)