Andy Raskin, a strategic messaging consultant, shares the five key components of an effective story and the secrets to getting buy-in for a big decision.
- How is storytelling an effective tool for product managers and how can they benefit from it? (5:50)
- What are the key elements of a story that enables people to align behind change? (7:15)
- What is “The Move” and how does it relate to the five most important aspects of a good story? (10:15)
- What role does a villain play in storytelling and what is a practical example? (12:40)
- Andy has written about the notion of the promised land, what is it and how does it evolve with a company’s long-term goals? (14:10)