Saad Khan, Head of Product at ConsumerAffairs, shares what he believes is the most common fallacy about innovation, why he mandates customer discovery interviews at his company, and how to stay a step ahead of customer needs.
- What does it mean to be one step ahead as a product manager? (2:15)
- How can companies become better at solving new and emerging problems that customers are facing? (8:00)
- Why is it important to directly interface with customers as opposed to simply following trends? (11:20)
- How has mandating customer discovery at your company put you one step ahead? (17:35)
- Why is talking to customers the best method for delivering innovative product solutions? (18:55)