Ha-Hoa Hamano, Senior Product Manager at NPR, shares her approach to meeting the changing needs of users and how she rallies stakeholders around key product decisions.
- How is NPR adapting to changing consumer behavior and needs? (7:00)
- How does Ha-Hoa seize new market opportunities while also operating within budget? (9:40)
- What are some best practices for rallying your team around key product decisions? (13:30)
- What’s most challenging about reinventing long-established products? (16:15)
- How does Ha-Hoa incorporate experimentation into her product development process? (19:20)
- What predictions does Ha-Hoa have for the future of digital media? (23:30)