Swapnil Parikh, a monetization product manager at Tumblr, illustrates how monetization is at the intersection of sales and user experience. He shares what a day in his life is like and why cracking the code of the native experience is the key to revenue.
- What is an average day in the life of a product manger working on monetization? (3:31)
- How can product managers build rapport with engineers? (6:05)
- What is an example of a company doing “native” monetization really well? (7:51)
- What are the first steps to take in figuring out how to monetize? (13:16)
- How does data and experimentation play a role in monetization? (14:01)