Owen Adams, SVP of Product at The Muse, shares how product managers can transition from large companies to startups, how to operate with resource constraints, and what large companies can learn from startups.
- What unique product management challenges did you encounter at Intuit? (3:20)
- What are the main differences between product management at a startup vs. a large company? (5:10)
- How did you adapt your product management strategies as you transitioned from a large company to a startup? (6:55)
- What processes from large companies have you found most useful to startups? (10:50)
- What tips do you have for product managers that don’t have sufficient resources? (14:50)