Simone Ahuja, Founder of Blood Orange and Columnist at HBR.org, shares how companies can retain and empower entrepreneurial employees and what intrapreneurs can do to break through bureaucracy.
- What is intrapreneurship? (3:40)
- Why do large companies struggle with intrapreneurship? (5:50)
- How can companies identify and reward intrapreneurs and what companies have done this successfully? (8:20)
- How can companies incentivize intrapreneurship and create a culture that makes intrapreneurs want to stay? (16:20)
- What framework is most effective for breaking through bureaucracy? (27:40)