Jeremiah Zinn, Chief Product Officer at Bark & Co., shares the incubation process his company has built to enable continuous innovation and the methodology they use to validate new product concepts.
- Why does Jeremiah use the term incubation and what does the process look like? (3:03)
- How does this process overcome the “innovator’s dilemma”, namely focussing too much on solving current needs and not foreseeing future needs? (6:55)
- How does incubation sit and function within the greater organization? (9:35)
- How does bark beta (their incubation system) validate new concepts? (11:55)
- How does Jeremiah’s organization’s new product development process compare to how startups use lean methodologies? (16:15)