Mark Hurst, the author of Customers Included and CEO of Creative Good, shares case studies about what happens when you include customers and what happens when you don’t, how to get large organizations to buy-in, and tells us why he believes the most useful product management advice can be boiled down to just two words.
- How is customer experience different than customer service or user experience? (4:53)
- What is an example of a company that did a poor job of including customers? (8:12)
- What is the cost of a failed product? (19:12)
- What company does an outstanding job of including customers? (21:59)
- Do customers know what they want? (26:23)