Michael Sacca, Head of partnerships at Crew, discusses the value of partnerships, how to evaluate feature requests and creative ways of saying ‘no’.
- How can partnerships help companies grow? (3:25)
- What are the ramifications of handling feature requests from major partners that don’t directly coincide with the roadmap? (5:25)
- What criteria does Michael use to determine how to handle feature requests? (7:25)
- How does Michael prioritize feature requests and customer feedback? (9:55)
- How has maintaining a tight feedback loop with customers effected a change on Crew’s product roadmap? (11:35)
- How does Michael decline feature requests while simultaneously providing alternative solutions? (13:25)