Marc Sirkin, CMO at SpendBoss and former Director at PWC, shares how product managers can support go-to-market strategy and his advice for unlocking collaboration between product management and marketing teams.
- How do the roles of marketing and product impact Go-to-Market strategy at large enterprises and small companies? (7:04)
- What are Marc’s recommendations for large enterprises looking to invest in and support Go-to-Market strategies? (9:17)
- Many product managers think the concept of a product launch is outdated. What impact does this have on Go-to-Market strategies? (12:41)
- What metrics does Marc use to qualify success? (14:12)
- How does Marc think marketing will change over the coming years? (16:50)