Aarron Walter, VP of Design Education at InVision, discusses making informed design decisions based on customer feedback and scaling best practices across an organization.
- Why is talking to customers a central focus when it comes to experience design? (3:25)
- Does working at a remote company make talking to customers easier or more difficult? (5:00)
- What are some best practices for implementing process in remote organizations? (6:50)
- What are the biggest challenges of getting out of the office? (8:40)
- How does Aaron train colleagues and stakeholders to execute the process of soliciting customer feedback? (12:00)
- How will design leadership shape companies as they begin to adopt lean methodologies? (13:20)
- What can users expect from InVision in the near future? (14:45)