Teena Singh, Director of User Experience at ADP, shares why she interviews customers at their workplace, how to craft user stories with context and the role of domain expertise in product management.
- What techniques and methodologies does ADP’s Innovation Lab use to determine what products to build? (7:45)
- How does ADP’s “Come See For Yourself” include stakeholders in the exploratory research process and help add context to the solutions being developed? (9:20)
- What insights can exploratory research provide to product managers? (10:15)
- What does a typical exploratory research process look like? (11:15)
- What are some best practices for balancing user experience with business objectives? (12:15)
- What are ways to ensure that interviews with stakeholders and end users are informative and actionable? (14:00)