Carie Davis, Partner at Your Ideas Are Terrible and former Global Director of Innovation at Coca Cola, tells us why employee excitement from innovation workshops wears off and how large organizations can rethink incentive structures.
- What are the blockers to innovation in a large organization? (4:19)
- What are the first steps an organization can take to start making change? (5:54)
- How can you keep employees engaged after attending innovation workshops? (8:01)
- Creating an environment and organizational structure to enable innovation. (11:53)
- How do traditional Lean tactics need to be adapted when practiced in a large company? (13:43)