Thor Ernstsson, CEO of Alpha, shares the greatest obstacles to building great products and how product managers can start practicing experimentation inside a large organization.
- What’s the best way for organizations to deliver great products to users? (3:30)
- How can companies align employee incentives with innovative product development? (7:20)
- How can product managers learn to iterate based on user feedback in organizations riddled with red tape? (10:00)
- What’s the best way for product managers to maneuver through bureaucratic obstacles? (12:00)
- How can product managers conduct experiments and gather customers insights inside a large organization? (17:30)
- How can product teams use data to influence key stakeholders? (23:00)