Ryan Burke, VP of Sales at InVision, discusses the art of bottom up selling, how continuous improvement increases customer adoption and how product teams should interface with sales teams.
- What is the bottom up approach to customer adoption and how is it different from or better than the traditional approach? (4:00)
- What do product teams need to do from a strategic standpoint, to do succeed with the bottom up sales model? (5:20)
- How should sales and product teams prepare for the bottom up approach? (7:20)
- How should teams incorporate education in the sales process? (8:40)
- How does Ryan successfully improve interaction between product and sales stakeholders? (10:15)