Warren Wan, Director of Product at Under Armour Connected Fitness, discusses what opportunities mobile presents for large companies, how to transition from a startup into a large company, and his user engagement lessons learned while at MyFitnessPal.
- What were the most significant “aha” moments Warren has experienced along his career? (9:10)
- What are some of the challenges of building mobile products? (12:50)
- What are the challenges of integrating a startup acquisition in a large organization? (14:50)
- How do you collaborate with stakeholders in a large organization? (16:40)
- What user engagement strategies did Warren apply at MyFitnessPal? (19:40)